Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Single: Crown Royale (Buff1 & DJ Rhettmatic) - We Gotcha



I had to throw this new leak up on the strength that I've been a DJ Rhettmatic fan for a minute and that I'm heavily anticipating this new collabo project with Michigan based MC Buff1 so much I may just go out and cop it....Unfortunately that's a rare joy I get these days....Hey, at least I know it'll get pressed up on wax...

The DJing wizard from L.A., known for his work as a Beat Junkie and as a prominent collaborator to a heap of the best from the west, has linked with the south east Michigan native and veteran rhymer Buff1 to form the group Crown Royale and the first track they're letting us take a peak at is exactly what I would expect to be; straight up nice.

Buff handles the MCing masterfully and Rhettmatic's beat slaps hard, with a distinct bassline that I instantly considered high art. This is a strong lead off single for the new group.

Get familiar and prepare for these two's debut album, coming in 2010 on MYX Music Label....

-BIG D O











http://usershare.net/ws30onwdft57

No comments:

Labels