Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Single: The Undergods (Keith Murray & Canibus) ft. Crooked I - Die Big Time



The Undergods new EP drops on the 29th ya'll and if you grew up in the 90's you know just how big a deal it possibly could be...

All career mis-steps aside, Bis' and Keith Murray are still thoroughly regarded as two of Hip-Hop's most slept on lyric men that probably should of had better careers. When I heard they were doing a record together, I was really amp'd despite perhaps a somewhat shotty past 10 years from both of em'. I know it'll be a far cry from their releases in the 90's that I was a big fan of, however, I'm still hopeful...

"Die Big Time" is one reason we all can sort of get excited. I mean the verses are solid, the production is snazzy enough and Crooked did an okay job with his guest spot. There is, I don't know, this sort of innate feeling about this though...like that it'll be kind of forgettable. Still, it's a look from some 90's luminaries and I always give those fellas a shot, what I ain't exactly jumping up and down over might strike someone else differently. Perhaps the actual EP as a whole will suit my tastes better. I'll have to check on the 29th....

-BIG D O










http://usershare.net/t6ddue2pmskj

No comments:

Labels