Sunday, September 13, 2009

Single: Kam Moye - Blue Skies (prod. by Apollo Brown)



The good brutha Kam Moye/Supastition checks in to drop his latest lyrical canvas in "Blue Skies", successfully completing my long day that's been filled with surprises (Denver's "Immaculate Deflection" win at Cincy) and disappointments (Kanye's foolishness at the VMA's and really just the way he chose to dress in public).....

Kam steps to the masses with a deep view on the glossy veneer of "perfect" relationships and digs into the actual anguish behind what many people have experienced by being stuck in a broken one. The real subject matter sounds great over Detroit newcomer Apollo Brown's heart wrenching and head-nodding production and I think that had I heard this on Friday when it dropped I most definitely woulda made it the official Purehip-hop single of the weekend....My blunder ya'll, for now just soak it in like a Breakfast combo from Mickey D's at 11:30......also remember, everything that glitters ain't always gold and that "Blue Skies" is much more than ya average break up record...

-BIG D O












http://limelinx.com/files/fa4e2146d03aceefd7771a0074ec2a0b

1 comment:

Paul G. said...

Hey there, my name is Paul and I work for Audible Treats. We are a Marketing/PR firm based out of Brooklyn, NY and Kam Moye is one of the artists that we are currently servicing. I was reaching out to get some contact info so that we may be able to send over press releases, videos, mp3's etc. for artists that would be a good fit for your site. Please feel free to visit our website at www.audibletreats.com to see our current projects as well as past projects. You can contact me back at paulg@audibletreats.com. Thank You for your time.

Labels