Wednesday, January 27, 2010

News: Little Brother To Release 4th Album Titled "LeftBack"



I been needin some new LB shit man...

In news that's already circulated a great deal (my bad), North Carolina duo Phonte and Rapper Pooh are all set to release their fourth album which is titled "LeftBack"...

Once thought to be an EP, the pair have since confirmed that it will be a full length project and will feature names like Torae, Truck North, Jozeemo and Yahzarah as well as their usual Justus League fam adding their vocal assistance. On the boards expect to hear beats from Khrysis, Denaun Porter and Symbolic 1.

Before the actual album drops via HallOfJustus on April 20th keep ya eyes peeled for some new official videos from LB, directed by Matt Koza.

I'm amp'd, but at the same time kinda disappointed because I didn't hear much about any new music with 9th Wonder...I'mma cross my fingers and hope that 9thmatic makes a few appearances just for old times sake.

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels