Thursday, January 28, 2010

Videos: Ras Kass - Almost Famous




New video from Razzy that's a 2 part deal...I wonder if this has ever been done before for the same song? Can't think of it, so Ras might be breaking ground with this.

"Almost Famous" was shot in NYC (pt.1) and L.A.(pt.2) and shows the C-Arson native doing what he does best in two places where he should be appreciated a looot more...

I would have to say I liked the 2nd clip better. Nuthin' like those L.A. nights man...Props to Ras for stayin on his grind..hopefully we'll get a new album or mixtape from him in 2010..

-BIG D O

2 comments:

GangStarr Girl said...

I guess I'm sooo out of the loop but I thought Ras Kass was running from the law. But anyway, I gotta go with part 1 man (it's that NYC in me).

But other than that, thanks for the comment you left on my "laid off" blog. I really appreciate the support you've given me for the past couple of months.
-Starr

BIG D O said...

Yeah the NYC one had some great imagery too...

LOL, Mr. Austin was runnin from the law, but thankfully he's served his debt to society for that...

No problem on the comment, I meant every part of it, you really are a great writer and have served as such a huge inspiration with your blog to me...

things will turn around, you'll see, keep you rhead up and please keep doin what you do...

Labels