Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Single: WC - That's What I'm Talking About



Man, WC had no bigger a fan than BIG D O circa 1998-2001...I respected his fundamentally slick L.A. flow that technically was always a cut above his Westside Connection cohorts and his Mad Circle brethran. Really, next to King Tee, Chino XL and Cube there's few L.A. emcees that have a track record as impressive as dub's...

Okay, enough with the praise...I woke up today and found that Mr. connec-gang, bing bing bang (longtime fans will get it) has released a new single in anticipation for his new project..."That's What I'm Talking About" is a real gem...dopest west coast track I done heard in a loooooong time. Over a glistening modernish beat Dub goes to work...

link via NahRight

-BIG D O


WC - That's What I'm Talking About

No comments:

Labels