Sunday, July 25, 2010

Single: 3 The Hard Way ft. Rhias - Carry It Home



It does me great joy to be able to feature any releases/artists that come out of the Colorado Hip-Hop scene...

"3 The Hardway"; that's the name I've read on damn near every big show flyer from Denver since at least 07'...The context? They've (A.V.I.U.S., Es Nine & Cysko Rokwel) opened up for a bevy of my fav. acts whenever they come to the rocky mountains and have forged their own lil' niche here almost completely on their own...

Their mans Emcee Ocelot (also another worthwhile CO artist) was good enough to slide me their latest single titled "Carry It On" that sports some righteous warbling from Air Dubai's Rhias; a cat I must simply label thee most outstanding vocalist from CO right now...

Great tune, it's plucked from A.V.I.U.S.'s upcoming solo project "For Better Or Worse", which features production by Es Nine, DJ Babu and features some Underground heavyweights in Evidence and Fashawn as well as Metty Dertmerchant of Sweatshop Union. Look for that later on this Summer, I'll keep you guys posted...

-BIG D O


3 The Hard Way ft. Rhias - Carry It On

No comments:

Labels