Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TRUTHLiVE - The Unlearning EP



Cali MC and owner of Interdependent Media TRUTHLiVE drops us the pre-cursor to his new album by releasing to us the totally free "Unlearning EP".

Distributed by DJBooth.net this 10 track EP is highly commendable work. All tracks are original and there's production from Vitamin D, The ARE and yes, the ever elusive and always dope J-Zone, who we haven't heard from in awhile in any way shape or form (not even updating his blog) but TRUTH has managed to track down and get a beat from...

I gotta say TRUTH is blazing a trail here...I mean, how many other guys that run highly effecttive and informative Hip-Hop sites also double as artists? Gets me thinkin ya know...like maybe I should be focusing on my music more than the blogging these days and dropping product for the good people like ole' TRUTHLiVE here...

Don't miss this...

-BIG D O


TRUTHLiVE - The Unlearning EP

No comments:

Labels