Monday, July 13, 2009

News/Video: Cover For The Slaughterhouse Album & Video For The One



well, here it is.....

I find it a lil' underdone....Don't get me wrong the artwork is masterfully presented, but I just like that logo of the pig hangin upside down that has been floatin around the net for awhile a lot better....It was more rugged, more about the music's content....This cover is a lil' poppish' for my taste...

anywho...the album is coming here shortly....get ready people...

In the meantime I have the foursome's newest video effort "The One", that despite having the direction of Rik Cordero and a bevy of beautiful women at it's disposal, I must admit is a undeniable miss.....I do realize this is the guys' proverbial "commercial joint", that E1 records will use to sell ringtones and whatever else, but to me, it's simply a track I didn't like and that comes off very forced....

I won't hit the panic button yet, out of all the Slaughterhouse leaks we've heard thus far these two developments, albeit big, aren't too much to fret over I think.....I hope.....



-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels