Saturday, July 11, 2009

Single: The Game - I'm So Wavy



The weekends usually are pretty quiet around here and as of lately they are in Hip-Hop in general, but I must say The Game has managed to wrangle away the piddling buzz of Inspectah Deck dissin' Budden, Cam throwin a few shots at Juelz onstage and Killah Priest's excellent new mixtape with a baiting new diss.....

Landing a few low blows that deal with everything from Jigga man's appearance as well as his woman, Game launches some pretty particular insults at the Marcy vet...I also found it somewhat interesting that he took the time to debase the newly minted Hip-Hop woman of intrigue, Amber Rose, insinuating that the blonde, bald headed and admittedly beautiful starlet is nothing short of a ho bag....I'll worry about that at some other time when I give a shit, but currently I'm more concerned with whether the Game's ongoing bedeviling of Hov's character will be enough to draw the battle tested CEO of Hip-Hop back into the fray....

By no means is this just some sloppy attempt at goading the star, Game carefully scrutinizes the mogul's latest move to bash the Auto tune fad, highlight his much-publicized business feuds and even took a mean spirited shot at Jay's manhood, questioning his ability to have children....

While we take in "I'm So Wavy", I must note that it's far from "Ether", but there is some highly potent jabs in there that I just don't think Hovi is gonna overlook any more....

To The Game I say only this....Careful, careful, careful what you wish for....

-BIG D O








http://usershare.net/ow4akmdlcqpf

No comments:

Labels