Friday, July 31, 2009

Single: Raekwon ft. Inspectah Deck, Ghostface & Method Man - House Of Flying Daggers (prod. by J Dilla)






If there was any doubt that some of the goodies off OBFCL II would leak, or be as crazy as this, erase both misconceptions now.....

Utilizing a great J Dilla Donut that does a hell of a Rza (circa 1993-1997) impression, Ghostdini, Deck, Rae and Meth all drop heavy science.

"House Of Flying Daggers" is thee most effective update to a long lost sound/style that I think any artist has ever pulled off....This joint effectively gave me that same goose bump feeling that I caught way back when I heard the original OBFCL......

Great job here, I can't give up enough props and I think I must dub this Purehip-hop's first "single of the weekend", coming on the heels of Statik's "Critically Acclaimed" as single of the week....

-BIG D O










http://www.zshare.net/audio/63431725afb12dc1/#

No comments:

Labels