Thursday, July 30, 2009

Single: Eminem - The Warning (prod. by Dr. Dre)




Well, after she released that horrible video in which she clearly took stabs at Em's character, labeling him "Obsessed", the Shady one has struck back....

Utilizing some of Mariah's own soundbites Em' digs in using many a touchy subject as ammo for his lambasting. From a highly disrespectful and explicit description of a possible sexual encounter, jabs at her current husband Nick Cannon and numerous allegations of Mimi being a big time lover of the Jesus juice, there really was little that wasn't thrown into the brouhaha here.....

Now listen, I'm not about disrespecting my beautiful black women or just any women in general, but I must admit that this over the top, misogynistic attack on the pop starlet was thoroughly funny....I just mainly thought it was hilarious cause' I knew as soon as I seen her in that vid tryin to mock Em that he'd be comin' back at her somethin' awful...

Another really funny thing is that we haven't had a scathing diss from a rapper to a female R&B singer since X went at Mary J. Blige back in the day....Hopefully this doesn't become a trend. What a sad one it would be....men not even competing with men anymore, SMH.....

I don't know where this whole thing goes from here....I would imagine at some point Nick Cannon's dumb ass will take the bait and jump into the fray, only to be dealt with--lyrically speaking of course. I think Nick would stand a better chance just tryin' to fight Em', but then again no more violence ya'll!! I'd hate to see Nick on the opposite end of a D12 beating....Cause' you know Em' ain't paying those fuckas for anything but to be a security detail.

LOL, I'm done with this....have a laugh at Mariah's expense...

-BIG D O










http://www.zshare.net/audio/6339784912cb7ef6/

No comments:

Labels