Monday, July 6, 2009

News: Jay-Z Delivers Potential Blueprint 3 Freestyle Live





This past weekend was filled with news, some of which involved none other than the Jigga man himself perhaps putting a good number of people on notice. The CEO of Hip-Hop was in Vegas doing a show over the weekend, when he decided to unveil a new freestyle that could possibly be off his upcoming album "The Blueprint 3"....

Some of the verses made mention, or rather refused to make mention, of a a few names that as of recently and as far back as 2005 seem to be swirling around the aging rapper;

“I’m talking about life and all I hear is/Oh yeah he's talking about cripe/I ain't talking about profit, I'm talking about pain/Talking about the city, talking about shame/I ain't talkin' about gossip, I ain't talkin' 'bout Game/I ain't talkin' about Jimmy, I ain't talkin' about Dame/I'm talkin' about real sh*t, this here is pain,”

The quips raised a few eyebrows and even made it back to both Jones and The Game, the latter of which stated in retaliation via Twitter that he was not being dissed and he was gonna let the situation "slide". Then he abruptly decided for some reason to lead a crowd in "Fuck Jay-Z" chants at one of his shows in France....At this point, I've grown to expect constant ridiculousness from Game, after all this is the guy who just recently got a huge tattoo of Michael Jackson wearing his mask on his arm.....SMH....

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels