Monday, March 8, 2010

Single: Royce Da 5'9" - Over freestyle



LOL, I guess this beat belongs to the most commercial and equally lame rapper out since Mase AKA Drake...Sorry, I hate to be a hater, but real talk I can't stand that kid's music. Best of luck to him though, I seen he opened up for the Alexander/Urango fight on Saturday night, that was a good look and an even iller fight (Urango, ya gotta start weavin through them uppercuts duke!).

In any case yeah, Royce still knows a good beat when he hears one and handily plucked and destroyed this instrumental. As much as I didn't feel his last LP as a whole, you still couldn't deny there were times on it that he flexed his old ruthless rhymin steez...We got a lil' bit of that here too...

spotted ova @ 2dopeboyz

-BIG D O


Royce Da 5'9" - Over Freestyle

No comments:

Labels