Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Interview: Murs For Urb.com



This man has been flat out owning ish' these past three or four years and personally I always find his interviews a dope read...I got a chance to see him live earlier this month so hearing him expound on some of his times on the road w/ the Paid Dues festival is interesting...He also goes in and breaks down a bit of his and 9th's new record "Fornever"

-BIG D O



URB: As you reflect on this year’s Paid Dues Festival (5th Annual), what were your fondest memories from this year as well as from the previous installments?

Murs: My fondest moments every year is knowing kids were able to get out have a good time and make it home safely. As far as personal fan of rap moments, I got to meet Lady of Rage this year. I got to shake her hand, which was awesome. Other than that, I can’t say too much because I was busier this year than any other year. I got to see the first two acts that went on, but other than that I was working.


Read the rest here

No comments:

Labels