Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Interview: Necro For HipHopDX.com



New sit down with the brutal one...

As always things are interesting, but the real prize lines here come when Nec discusses throwing Raekwon a beat 100% gratis out of the respect and esteem he holds him in...

Jake Paine of HipHopDX.com does his journo thing big time here, and not to mention also does some serious transcribing (respect)....be sure to read this, and go swoop Necro's new album "Die!" it's now available.

-BIG D O


"I gotta be a persona, 'cause if I'm not a persona, then there's nothing to back up the shit. If I'm gonna rap brutal, I have to be somebody that's willing to punch somebody in the face, or else it holds no weight....I gotta go out there and I gotta talk shit and I gotta generate interest. And I gotta back up all that Necro shit that [I'm] saying"


Read the rest here

No comments:

Labels