Friday, May 28, 2010

Single: Ras Kass & Royce Da 5'9" - Attitudes 2010 (prod. by CSIK & Sick Jacken)



Now this is what the game need!

Teaming with one of the 1st Detroit City superstars in Royce Da 5'9", Ras Kass gives us the latest single and first video from his new "A.D.I.D.A.S." (All Da I Dream About Spittin) project w/ DJ Rhettmatic...

Razzy sounds more focused than ever, and his penchant for naming names and placing places doesn't go un-noticed here....Nickel Nine adds his usual 2 cents, but I'm sorry, what Mr. Austin came with was simply unfuckwitable.

Dedicated to Hex Murda, one of Detroit's many soldiers, a renowned manager and a Twitter giant, who recently overcame some daunting health issues to remain active in the sport we all love and know as Hip-Hop, there's a dash of understanding in why the song is so well-done..it's for someone who deserves it!

As for "A.D.I.D.A.S.", we were promised it awhile back if my memory serves me correct, but obviously we're being made to wait longer. This joint isn't produced by Rhett, but I'm sure he didn't mind, because the beat CSIK and Sick Jacken hooked up was a perfect canvas...

It's your single of the weekend, blare it proudly...

-BIG D O


<a href="http://raskass.bandcamp.com/track/attitudes-2012">Attitudes 2012 by Ras Kass</a>

No comments:

Labels