Sunday, May 30, 2010

Roye Da 5'9" Presents The Bar Exam 3 The Most Interesting Man



Since I'm wallowing around the office on the weekend you guys will get this post early, as opposed to tommorrow, when I'd normally hook it up....

As mentioned, this is early, by two days I guess...Personally I only can spot a few tracks that will be a definite listen for me, namely "Real Hip Hop" (Feat. Black Milk & Elzhi)...Sorry if I don't sound super thrilled, but with the exception of Friday's single of the weekend, Royce been pretty hit or miss...mostly the latter really...that combined with the fact that I've significantly cooled on liking anything Whoo Kid has put out since the early 2K's, well, you might see why I'm not super elated over this...

In any case, enjoy and don't let my skepticism get to ya. props to NahRight on the link.

-BIG D O


Roye Da 5'9" Presents The Bar Exam 3 The Most Interesting Man

No comments:

Labels