Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Recently Released Album Radar

Apollo Brown - "The Reset"


PackFM - "I Fucking Hate Rappers"


Homeboy Sandman - The Good Sun


Esoteric - Fly Casualties


Here's several album releases that all are now available and that ya'll should be out spending ya duckets on....

Are my reco's slanted and bias? Hell the fuck yeah they are...I discriminate harshly when it comes to co-signing shit for you guys to go purchase, so please believe that every album listed here is well worth ya time...I've included hot links to spots where you can cop each one too so no excuses unless your eating out of a trash can or somethin', which in that case WTF are you doin on my blog, go out and knock over a Piggly Wiggly or somethin..........but yeah, no, don't really do that...

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels