Sunday, May 2, 2010

DJ Green Lantern & DJ Drama Present Jadakiss The Champ Is Here 3




Damn, I didn't even catch pt. 2, but years ago when Kiss got up with Green Lantern for the 1st one of these tapes I was all over it...mainly because back then we all still were under the assumption that Kiss really could make a decent album and we we're hopeful that his career as a razor sharp hardcore lyricist could take the Nasir route into headier and bigger territory...

...fast forward to 2010 and I find myself checking really only for SP's projects these days when it comes to The Lox's D-Block's mixtape and side releases...Still want a new album from all three of em' again though...that would be great...

I digress...

It's new, it's free, it's Kiss, for better or worse...He's bound to have at least a few really nice joints on here...Honestly though if the whole thing is a wash I wouldn't be surprised. Not that that's what I expect but I've listened to about as many Kiss records in the past year as I have Kiss records.

-BIG D O


DJ Green Lantern & DJ Drama Present Jadakiss The Champ Is Here 3

No comments:

Labels