Friday, May 7, 2010

Mix Master Mike Napalm Rockets: A Dub Step Combat Strike



I'll admit I'm not super keen on what's happenin' in the Dub Step arena these days but I do know that I've wandered into a club or two on a few occasions and enjoyed an interesting time listening to the syncopated, over-flowing, bassline-driven rhythms that the genre sports come on unexpectedly in the middle of a Hip-Hop or Trip-Hop set...goes well with a Rolling Rock or a double shot of Tequila kiddies...trust me.

Another thing I know is that Mix Master Mike is one of the foremost authorities when it comes to mixing together music of ANY kind...expand your horizons and get into this mix he cooked up, if for nothing else the ill mixing, cutting and scratching job you know Mike is gonna bring.

-BIG D O


Mixmaster Mike Napalm Rockets: A Dub Step Combat Strike

No comments:

Labels